As promised, here are some colour pics of the ooobop! Danielle I completed this weekend. Though there is actually not much colour to be seen… its a monochrome dress in any case! We had such a lovely day out at the Tate Britain on Sunday and a perfect opportunity to showcase my new dress! More remarks about my shoes than my dress but that was to be expected! I was approached on two separate occasions by visitors asking to photograph my feet and by many others who couldn’t help but to smile and pass comment. Attention seeking? Moi?!
- ooobop! review: Burda Style June 2013
- Me Made May 13: My third week
- Me Made May 13: My second week
- Me Made May 13: My first week
- All is rosy in an Elisalex
- ooobop! review: Burda Style May 2013
- How my Elisalex ‘test garment’ happened!
- First summer dress of 2013
- Vintage patterns: 2 new additions
- Jeepers Creepers, where d’ya get those peepers?